Conditions of Hire
Terms and Conditions
1. Legal Provisions - The road traffic act 1960 and other statutory provisions regulate the hiring of the vehicle, it's use and the conveyance and behaviour of the passengers. The hirer undertakes to comply with all laws and regulations relating to contract operations.
2. Drivers Hours - The driver is responsible for his own hours and must adhere to the rules governed. They must not under any circumstances drive longer than necessary and customers need to understand that breaks do need to be taken
3. Seating Capacity - The hirer must not load the vehicle beyond its capacity. At the time of booking, the seating capacity will be specified.
4. Routes - The shortest and most direct route in both directions will be taken unless otherwise specified and the hirer will be liable for any extra time or milage covered, in addition to the party's requirements, already quoted for
5. Luggage -
There is room for reasonable amounts of luggage (including the use of a trailer, within its laden weight) which is carried at the discretion of the driver. It is the passengers responsibility to insure there luggage and belongings etc against loss or damage. The company will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused.
6. Breakdowns and Delays - The company gives its advice on journey time in good faith. However, in the unlikelihood of a breakdown, traffic congestion or other events beyond the reasonable control of the company, the company will not be liable for loss or inconvenience caused to the hirer.
7. Conduct of passengers -
The driver is responsible for the safety of the vehicle at all times, and as such, may remove any passenger from the vehicle, who is in part endangering himself, the driver or other passengers. Any damage caused to a coach, the responsibility will lie with the hirer and any costs involved will be reclaimed.
8. Notices - No bills, posters or notices are to be displayed on or inside any vehicle without consent of the company
9. Children - Children are carried in accordance with the provisions of the relevant regulations. In the event of a child seat, the hirer will need to supply their own, and the company will look after it on the hirers return.
10. Lost Property - adds additional space above the footer, below the page content.All articles are deposited at Delta Line Luxury Minibuses, to which enquiries should be addressed. A handling charge will be made for each item.